. . . And whether it has any chance of knocking Nutella off its throne.
Decoding all those delicious steamed and fried morsels.
Our go-to rich and fudgy brownie recipe, plus three easy ways to dress them up.
- A first look at Spring 2014 cookbooks — Eater
- Portlandia wines are perfect for hipsters — Zagat
- Did Cutthroat Kitchen inspire Top Chef Extreme? — Grub Street
- Hershey's jumps on the Nutella bandwagon — Delish
- 20 recipes every home cook should know — Food52
- The best/cheapest way to protect iPads in the kitchen — America's Test Kitchen Feed
- The Michael Pollan diet: eat anything you want; just cook it yourself — HuffPost Taste
- A case for cooking with butter — Yahoo! Food
- Dig into these Cheetos cookies — Foodbeast
This list includes the following: fried avocado tacos.