What part of smoked ham and caramelized onion sounds kiddy to you?
- Haribo finally pulls blackface licorice from shelves in Sweden — Grub Street
- Whole Foods says "no" to sludge-fertilized produce — Delish
- A brief history of government cheese — America's Test Kitchen Feed
- MAD Symposium goes back to basics with its 2014 theme — Eater
- 5 foods you should never eat raw — HuffPost Taste
- Tracing dining trends from chefs to chains — Zagat
- How to make flavored coffee creamer at home — Food52
- Can wine condoms give bottle stoppers a run for their money? — Foodbeast
- The undeniably delicious world of Japanese Doritos — Kotaku
Get the lowdown on what's trending in the specialty food department.
If you have 10 minutes, you have time to make this healthy salad.