Check out that and more stories from across the POPSUGAR network!
- Bzzzz: here's how honey is made — Serious Eats
- Spray Cake promises dessert in a minute or less — Grub Street
- Chefs weigh in: does attending culinary school get cooks hired? — Eater
- 12 tricks for buying perfectly ripe produce — HuffPost Taste
- Swap your classic cheeseburger for a Greek lamb-burger — Rachael Ray Show
- A simple way to preserve your farmers market tomato haul — PureWow.
- When do chefs choose store- over name-brand products? — NPR Planet Money
The new flavors include cappuccino and wasabi ginger . . .