- Video: Crunch Gym's 2Fly hip-hop class — Fitness
- Set up an ergonomic home office — Tech
- Fast and easy dinners for the week — Food
- Easy strategies to declutter your home — Smart Living
- Essentials for your furry friends — Pet
- Ways to wear printed pants this Spring — Fashion
- The Jolie-Pitts hit the beach in Santa Barbara — Celebrity
- Pastel makeup shades under $10 — Beauty
- Ways to celebrate your singledom this Spring — Sex & Culture
- Spring-themed prints for your little one's space — Moms
- Refresh your bathroom for under $100 — Home
- Where we saw the Game of Thrones characters last — Entertainment
- Tone your lower body with gate swings — Fitness
Every month, our editors dive into their POPSUGAR Must Have boxes, and they love to share what items they end up obsessed with, whether it's the bracelet that goes with everything or the makeup palette that changed their whole beauty routine. We compiled some of the most rave reviews from our editorial team to share with you. Check out what we love, and sign up for our monthly POPSUGAR Must Have box to receive handpicked items we love delivered to you!
Maybe it's just one long sugar rush, but getting creative with Peeps candy is becoming a national pastime. We've seen Peeps dioramas, re-creations of TV shows, and this delicious idea: a Peeps fluffernutter sandwich. Just like the childhood favorite sammie of marshmallow fluff and peanut butter but made with Peeps, this flavor combination helps cut down on the sweetness of the confections for a gooey good time. Here's how to make it.
Besides all the excitement over brackets and, of course, the games, one of the best parts about March Madness are the watching parties.That's because parties mean one thing: good food. It doesn't matter who you're rooting for — delicious bites will bring people together without fail. Here, we've put together game-day eats that you're familiar with but are way better than what you'd find at any concession stand.
What better way to celebrate Spring than with a week full of meals packed with the season's best foods? Thanks to the warmer weather, chances are you'll be spending more time outdoors and less time inside cooking. That's why we've rounded up five meals that are super fast and easy so you can enjoy the sunny skies now that they're here.
— Additional reporting by Lisette Mejia
Jamie Oliver in a chicken suit? You've got to see it to believe it, and luckily you can, thanks to our roundup of social snaps from your favorite chefs. See what other all-star cooks and bakers were up to this week, from dining in Spain to enjoying desserts at Disney World. It's a behind-the-scenes look that will get the laughs going and stomachs grumbling.
- Amazing asparagus dishes for the Spring season
- Make use of Easter extras with these hard-boiled egg recipes
- To call this chocolate almond matzo toffee addictive is an understatement
- Master Spring-cleaning with scrubbing tools for kitchen appliances
- These 20 Mediterranean meals are simply scrumptious
- From kumquats to mangoes, five seasonal fruits and what to make with them
- Alcohol-infused frosting? Say no more!
- The best chocolate bunnies out there. Did you get one for Easter?
What happens when you combine tangy cream-cheese-flecked pastry dough with a dollop of cherry-almond filling? Magic — pure magic. Rolled together into a charming shape reminiscent of a crescent roll, these addictive pastries are almost like a doughier handheld cherry pie, though really they're in a class all by themselves.
Two warnings: first off, these are not the sort of treat you whip up at a moment's notice. Make certain to devote a lazy afternoon to the process, though they're hardly as involved as homemade petit fours or a laminated-dough pastry like a danish. Secondly, make more than you think you'll need, even if that means doubling the recipe, as it's near-impossible to devour just one. (If doubling, make two separate batches of the dough, though the filling can be doubled to no ill effect.) Otherwise, enjoy!
Warmer days and longer nights have us craving crisp, fruity brews with near-alarming intensity; thankfully, we've found a handful of options that fit the bill. Keep reading for five picks that will see you through Spring happy hours — and beyond — in style.
Chances are, you'll be tuning in to watch the season premiere of Mad Men on April 7, so if you're getting together with friends for a viewing, why not take things to the next level with a Mad Men-inspired cocktail party? The fun begins, of course, at the bar, from Don's go-to cocktail to Betty Draper's drink of choice to a cocktail favorite that takes us to the tropics (and back in time).
Of course, it wouldn't be the swinging '60s without a throwback to the finger foods of that era. We'll show you how to re-create provisions like pigs in a blanket with a twist. Just wait until you see our take on the Jell-O mold!
Download the Mad Men cocktail party invitations, food flags and table cards seen in this video for free at Paper & Pigtails.
Special thanks to Kori Clark of Paper & Pigtails.