Join POPSUGAR on the red carpet and backstage at the 18th Annual Critics' Choice Awards! POPSUGAR Editor Lindsay Miller will be LIVE on the red carpet interviewing some of Hollywood's biggest stars as they make their way to the show. Then, stay tuned as we move backstage into the winner's circle for our LIVE Google+ Hangout backstage. We'll interview tonight's winners after they've accepted their awards, and be joined on our Google+ Hangout by a panel of fashion, celebrity, and movie experts to discuss the award show's most memorable moments, red carpet highlights, and more. You won't want to miss it!It all starts right here on POPSUGAR.com Thursday, Jan. 10 at 6:00 p.m. EST / 3:00 p.m. PST, and catch the Critics' Choice Awards at 8 p.m. EST/PST on The CW.
- Time again for Restaurant Wars on Top Chef! — Zagat
- Branch out and find some new citrus — HuffPost Taste
- Obama's inauguration choice of sparkling has angered the French — Grub Street San Francisco
- Mango-coconut tapioca pudding for breakfast (and dessert) — Tasting Table
- This waitress goes nude for her last day on the job — Delish
- One Seattleite decides to only eat Starbucks for an entire year — Eater
- The Washington Post's food blog comes to an end — Diner's Journal
If you're looking for the easiest burrito recipe, then keep reading.
While spaghetti squash isn't an exact analogue for a bowl of al dente pasta, crccooks shows us a smart way to dress it up for nights when lighter eating is on the mind. Alternatively (or additionally), try a dollop of the enticing roasted red pepper sauce on a bowl of noodles.A healthy recipe to kick-start 2013! Super easy to make and bursting with delicious, fresh flavor, it's a perfect way to start the new year off right.
For more, and the recipe, check out his blog, and then be sure to share your food photos in the YumSugar Community or by starting your own blog. If you're on Instagram, then chime in on the conversation with the hashtag #savorysight.
Red-carpet fashion and beauty coverage:
- Who wore what to the People's Choice Awards?
- See the most stunning beauty details up close
- Who had the best "lob" at the PCAs?
- Taylor Swift goes for a jaw-dropping Ralph Lauren gown
- Lea Michele's braided updo was perfectly party-worthy
- Copy Jennifer Lawrence's smoldering eyes for yourself
- Fit-and-flare dresses ruled the red carpet
Cute couples and the moments you may have missed:
- Emma Watson celebrates her PCA win with Eddie Redmayne
- Jennifer Aniston hangs backstage with Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi
- Video: Julianne Hough talks about her PCAs dress and upcoming Valentine's Day release
- The PCAs red carpet was ablaze with hot babes!
The list of all the winners, plus more PCA fun:
If you've never heard of the Vieux Carré, think of the classic New Orleans cocktail as the smoother older brother of the Manhattan: with cognac, a bar spoon of Bénédictine, and two different types of bitters, it's smoother and more sophisticated while still packing a punch. We think the best way to serve it is over a single giant ice cube; the ice melts slowly, allowing one to linger over each glass and savor the drink's underlying complexity. To make this your signature drink, print out the recipe and watch the video for our technique. On Brandi: Edward Avedis.
The 2013 award season is just around the corner, and in the New Year, we'll be kicking things off at the People's Choice Awards! The evening will be full of surprises and major fashion moments, and we want you to be able to follow along through it all! We're going LIVE on the PCA red carpet this Wednesday, Jan. 9 starting at 7:30 p.m. EST/4:30 p.m. PST, so make sure to tune in then right here on PopSugar.com to catch your favorite stars.
Join us for all the red carpet coverage, and then don't forget to watch the People's Choice Awards show at 9/8 C on CBS to see who wins big!