For an ice cream lover, even the Winter months can't keep 'em from scooping away. Luckily there are glorious seasonal flavors to discover. McConnell's Peppermint Stick ($10) is for true ice cream connoisseurs who don't mind shipping ice cream in. But for an easily accessible peppermint-flavored ice cream, there's always Dreyer's Peppermint Wonderland ($7). We tasted them side by side to see which pepperminty ice cream reigns supreme. Take a look at the reviews.
If it's that time of the month, be-healthful says to chow down on some of this "PMS popcorn."
PMS popcorn: chocolate-drenched popcorn with a sprinkle of shredded coconut and sea salt.
For more — and the recipe — visit her blog, and then be sure to share your food photos via Savory Sights on POPSUGAR Social or by starting your own blog. If you're on Instagram, chime in on the conversation with the hashtag #SavorySight.
We've all got someone (or two or three . . .) on our gift list who rocks to their own special beat. So this holiday season, treat them to something spectacular that's easy on the eyes, music to their ears, and perfectly in tune with their personal sense of style.
Not only do Beats Solo HD headphones deliver the superior sound Beats by Dr. Dre products are famous for, but they also look as good as they sound — drenched in colors that are red like a heart, teal like Miami, white like snow, and lots more.
- Spend under $15 each for these 15 gifts — Fashion
- Get holiday decorating advice from our favorite Bachelorette — Home
- Release some serious endorphins with this running playlist — Fitness
- Discover 7 DIYs we couldn't live without this year — Smart Living
- Which TV characters have the hottest sexual tension? — Entertainment
- See all the snaps from Beyoncé's LA Concert — Celebrity & News
- Win sister of the year with these techie gifts — Tech
- Bring cheer to your manicure without nail art — Beauty
- Video: Whip up poached pears for the perfect holiday treat — Fitness
- Skip grounding, and try these teen discipline methods instead — Moms
- Giggle at 10 totally inappropriate Elf on the Shelf poses — Love & Sex
- Share 5-star artisanal foodie finds under $20 — Food
If you grew up with McDonald's deep-fried apple pies, you know that their current baked iteration, while still tasty, barely holds a candle to their crisp, flaky-crusted progenitors. But don't fret; while they're no longer available in most restaurant locations, we've come up with our own take on this irresistible treat. Or, see if you can track one down at one of a handful of franchises that still make the good stuff. Watch the video to see how they're made, then print out the recipe.
'Tis the season to stuff your face and fill your cup, so we're here to offer you the best gift picks for your food-loving friends and family. Keep watching to see the hottest host(ess) gifts of the season, then get shopping.
Bone-chilling, wet weather calls for beverages that shake off the chills like this hot toddy, made with bourbon and sweetened with honey and brown sugar.
Many swear by its cold-healing capabilities. Whether or not that's true, the warming spices, zesty lemon, and sweet flavor surely ease the symptoms.
Celebrate National Cookie Day (today, Dec. 4) with a handful of cookies that are anything but "break and bake." Although you shouldn't retire that classic sugar cookie recipe just yet, these six cookies combine the classic and the unexpected, with ingredients like matcha green tea, coconut, and even bacon. You might just find a new favorite.