Perhaps you already frequent your neighborhood farmers market for the freshest seasonal produce and humanely raised organic meat. But have you taken the time to assess the reasoning (aside from taste) behind these lifestyle choices? Keep reading for our favorite picks for educating oneself on the politics of the plate.
It's a pretty bold statement for hummus, but sprint2thetable swears it's the truth.
Truffle oil embodies the dip, giving it body and depth. Truffle salt boosts the above. Cashew cream: well, it’s kind of like butter . . .
For the recipe, check out her blog, and don't forget to share your fast and easy dinner creations with us in our Savory Sights group (or on Instagram with the hashtag #SavorySight). You could be featured here!
A girl’s gotta snack, right? But instead of reaching for unhealthy nibbles during your busy day, indulge with a healthy treat! Delivered directly to your doorstep, NatureBox has the right combination of au natural goodies that hit the spot.
NatureBox sticks to strict quality standards, which means absolutely no high fructose corn syrup, partially hydrogenated oils, trans fats, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, or artificial colors. And all products are nutritionist approved, which means you can totally get your snack on.
With offerings including Banana Bread Granola and Chipotle Maple Almonds, NatureBox has the perfect sweet or savory munchies for you. Get started with 50% off your first box using code POPSUGAR50! Promotion is good for 50% off any of NatureBox’s three box sizes, valid exclusively for new customers, and on the first month's box only. Code not usable with gift subscriptions and may not be combined with any other offers. Happy snacking!
- Check out our very favorite Target collaborations — Fashion
- Submit your beautiful home for a house tour! — Home
- The shocking pictures of California's devastating fire — Celebrity & News
- When Disney princesses text their princes — Love & Sex
- Video: Make your own vegan ice cream! — Fitness
- Transport your wine bottles in style — Food
- A rundown of all the Labor Day discounts — Smart Living
- Print out your very own Fall TV calendar! — Entertainment
- 10 bodacious and beautiful Hollywood brunettes — Beauty
- Get 20/20 vision from these sci-fi glasses — Tech
- Gobble up these delectable Rosh Hashanah-inspired desserts — Moms
- Double up with these dual gym/school bags! — Fitness
Effen Vodka recently sent us its latest flavor, Salted Caramel ($30), and if it weren't for the accompanying marshmallows (my ultimate weakness) and other cocktail accoutrements, the bottle may have been tossed aside. I mean, how many silly flavored vodkas can one possibly try? However reluctant, I took one whiff of the wheat vodka and the buttery, caramelized scent made me feel giddy from the impending sugar high. Take a look at the cocktail recipe.
Now is the perfect time to find a chic yet practical carrier to tote your wine bottles. With a mix of sleek leather options, colorful containers, and a few accessories for your outdoor sips, we're helping you bring style to all your alfresco meals. Prep for sunny lunches by taking a look at these adorable wine bottle carriers!
Are you a brussels sprout fan or a brussels sprout hater? I've found that most people are usually (emphatically) one or the other. Me? I love 'em. But (yes, there's a but), they have to be prepared the right way. If you do nothing but boil them, they're not so spectacular. A lot of people roast them, which gives them beautiful caramelization and a great depth of flavor. I think few people think to grill them. Even brussels sprout haters would love them when they're grilled! You can switch up the spices to suit your tastes, for those of you who are still skeptical. Give them a shot! You won't be disappointed.
The September POPSUGAR Must Have box is already sold out, but there is still time to secure October. Each month our POPSUGAR editors curate their favorites in fashion, beauty, home, fitness, food, and more just for POPSUGAR Must Have subscribers. Don't miss out. Get your October box before it's gone, and have the best products of the month delivered directly to your door. Order now!
- A dozen delectable cake recipes, hold the flour — HuffPost Taste
- You'll never guess what inedible item Whole Foods is selling — Grub Street
- Southeast Asian dishes to know right now — Zagat
- How to get a solid buzz going, hangover-free — Delish
- Deep-fried Nutella: dreams do come true — Eater
- Watch Alton Brown work his magic in cartoon form — The Braiser
- 3 creative ways to top a pie that aren't a lattice — Food52
- Why cooking with lard fell out of fashion — America's Test Kitchen