We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Ben & Jerry's introduces two new flavors, sold exclusively at Target.
- Seattle stores see their first compostable meat trays.
- Some San Francisco officials are proposing a fast food trash tax.
- Taste tested: Friendly's Grilled Cheese BurgerMelt.
- Feast your eyes on sauerkraut balls, an Akron, OH, specialty.
- When in Cambodia, do as the Cambodians do: eat tarantulas.
Tell your friends