We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up its most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Taste tested: Taco Bell's gargantuan XXL Chalupa.
- Bravo's working on a series about the intersection of food and hip-hop chef culture.
- Masaharu Morimoto, Ming Tsai, and Anne Burrell battle it out — at the karaoke bar.
- Weighing in on the figure-centric new ad campaign for Pretzel Crisps.
- Kettle's new Tias! bring eco-awareness to tortilla chips.
- With the Veggie Bot, one man hopes to curb childhood obesity.
Source: Flickr User theimpulsivebuy
Tell your friends