We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Carl's Jr introduces its all-American burgers to the Vietnam market .
- Meet the Sushi Popper . It's like push-up pops, only with Philadelphia rolls.
- A rocket car  powered by nothing but Mentos and Coke Zero?!
- Chef Niall Harbison hopes to attract attention teaching simple recipes with Food Mob .
- Pabst Blue Ribbon has sold for a cool $250 million .
- A business case study from Domino's : admit you make bad pizza, then turn your product around.
Source: Flickr User Keenan Pepper