1 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
Salt and ground pepper
8 (about 1 1/2 pounds total) thin chicken cutlets 
2 tablespoons olive oil
8 ounces angel hair pasta
1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts packed in water, rinsed, drained, and quartered
2 tablespoons capers , drained
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 bunch parsley leaves
- Set a large pot of salted water to boil. Meanwhile, add chicken broth to a small saucepan, and bring to a boil; cook until reduced by half.
- Place flour in a shallow dish, and season with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken cutlets, shaking off excess flour. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in batches, adding remaining oil as needed, until lightly golden, 1 to 3 minutes per side; transfer to a paper-towel-lined dish.
- Add pasta to salted boiling water. Cook until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, add artichokes and capers to reduced chicken broth, and cook until it's heated through. Turn off heat, and gently swirl in butter. Cover, and keep heated. Just before serving, stir parsley into sauce.
- Stir sauce into drained pasta, and divide it between 4 plates. Top with chicken cutlets and serve immediately.
- Main Dishes, Poultry