1 tablespoon butter
1/4 cup sugar (and a little more for ramekin)
1 large egg
6 tablespoons half and half
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/2 cup raspberries
Vanilla ice cream (or a flavor of your choice)
- Heat toaster oven to 400 degrees. Butter two 5 1/2-inch oval gratin dishes and dust with sugar.
- Whisk egg until frothy and add sugar, half and half, and vanilla extract; mix to combine.
- Add the all-purpose flour and whisk very well.
- Divide the raspberries into the baking dishes and pour the batter over the berries.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until golden brown and the middle is set.
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream.
- Desserts, Fruit