Breaded Pork With Cabbage and Kale
1-1/4 lb. center cut pork loin, cut in 4 slices
2 cups corn bread stuffing mix, crushed
2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 cups sliced red cabbage
6 cups coarsely chopped kale
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
Salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Place pork slices between plastic wrap. Use flat side of meat mallet to lightly pound slices to 1/4-inch thickness. Place stuffing mix in shallow dish; coat pork with stuffing mix.
- In extra-large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook two of the pork slices for 2 to 3 minutes each side, until crisp, golden, and cooked through. Transfer to baking sheet; keep warm in oven.
- Repeat with remaining oil and pork.
- Wipe skillet. Add cabbage. Cook and stir until cabbage is crisp-tender.
- Add kale and vinegar; cook just until wilted. Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve with pork.