From The Nest
1 ball or can of pizza dough (such as Pillsbury)
3 tablespoons (homemade or store bought) marinara sauce
4 slices dry mozzarella
4 leaves fresh basil, chopped
2 thin slices prosciutto
1/2 cup chopped arugula
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare the pizza dough according to the package. Roll out to 8 or 9 inches in diameter.
- Place the dough on a lightly floured pizza peel, or baking sheet with no sides, and top with sauce, cheese, and basil.
- Slide the unbaked pizza onto the hot stone and bake until the crust is brown and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with the prosciutto, arugula, and pepper. Slice and serve immediately.
Makes 1 pizza.