What's Yummy This Week
Oct 27 2012 - 3:15am
- Regardless of politics, we can all agree that this bipartisan cookie  is delicious.
- Celebrate Halloween  with these spooky (and easy-to-construct) jack-o'-lantern cake pops. 
- Try this fresh take on a classic cocktail  from one of San Francisco's finest bars.
- Watch the World Series in style with this ballpark-themed menu .
- Trace a walnut's journey from plant to plate .
- Carving a pumpkin? Try one of these twists on classic roasted pumpkin seeds .
- Get the details on Justin Warner and Alton Brown's next projects .
- Marvel at these vintage food ads  . . . My, how times have changed!
- Take candy beyond the trick-or-treat bowl with these candy-studded baked goods .