We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- That was fast: KFC is about to sell its 10 millionth Double Down.
- Burger King ventures outside of fast food prices with its new $8.99 rib meal.
- In an effort to cut salt, Heinz is tweaking its iconic ketchup formula.
- Raise a glass to the best-rated boxed white wines.
- Get ready for grilling season with top barbecue cook-offs across the country.
- Despite her less-than-healthy cuisine, Paula Deen will partner with Savannah, GA, schools.
Source: Flickr User Mike Saechang
Tell your friends