From Bon Appetit
Grape Goat Cheese Crostini
1 sourdough baguette
Extra virgin olive oil
Freshly cracked black pepper
8 ounces soft fresh herbed goat cheese
1-1/2 pounds assorted grapes*
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Holding knife at a slight diagonal, cut 16 1/3- to 1/2-inch thick slices from baguette.
- Brush the top of each with a generous amount of olive oil and sprinkle with freshly cracked black pepper. Arrange on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until beginning to brown, about 10 minutes. Cool on sheet for at least 15 minutes.
- Spread each crostini with goat cheese.
- Cut about 50 small grapes in half; scatter on crostini.
- Arrange crostini on platter. Surround with remaining grape clusters.
Makes 16 crostini.
*I used only one variety.