Thanksgiving is one of those rare occasions where entire families gather, appreciate one other's company, and chow down on some seriously decadent dishes. But with so many dishes happening at once and tons of hustling and bustling busybodies in the kitchen, there's room for a lot of minor (and major!) Turkey Day snafus. While we should never expect the worst, being prepared for whatever predicament presents itself will only make you more grateful.
- Is your turkey still frozen? There's a solution for that.
- What to do once you've brined your turkey.
- Find out a cooked turkey's internal temperature.
Keep reading for solutions to have in your arsenal in case your Thanksgiving feast is falling apart.
- Will your favorite cranberry sauce just not gel? Don't panic.
- Eek — not enough oven space? Here's the fix.
- Are you struggling with a turkey gravy that's too thin? It's all gravy, baby!
- Crumbly pie crust can be delicious, but is yours literally falling apart? We'll show you how to keep it together.
- Is that dessert of yours beyond salvageable? Here are a few makeshift sweets ideas.