Wasn't last night's episode of Hell's Kitchen surprisingly entertaining in a good way? The wannabe chefs were challenged to a blind palette test where they had to identify certain ingredients based on taste alone. Working with the girl's team, Matt finally felt at ease and relaxed into his role as line cook in Hell's Kitchen. To chat about this and everything else that happened, read more.
- If you were a member of the red team, how would you feel if a male joined your all female group?
- Didn't Matt look hysterical in his bath robe at the patio spa?
- Was Jen being too sensitive after Ramsay yelled at her?
- Is it hard for you to work as a team?
- Is anyone else starting to think that Rosann can NOT cook?
- Were you shocked when Petrozza put himself up for elimination?
- Which girl should become a member of the boys team?
Here are my top three Gordon Ramsay quotes:
- On Bobby's role in the kitchen: You cant just keep looking after yourself. You have to f***ing talk. Unbelievable. Hurry up Louross!
- To Ben: You are so f***ing sad. Every time i ask you something you give me the limped answer. You are one of the most f***ing saddest people in my kitchen. What is this Dr. Phil?
- On Christina's reaction to his compliment: F*** the thank you! Just concentrate we still have 20 left to go. Don't start peeing in your knickers!
Besides Ramsay, the contestants had some hilarious one liners. Can you guess who said these things?
- On Ramsay using fake meat to make the classic taste test dishes: He must have got it from a damn good vegetarian store.
- On the fake meat in the beef stew: For a second there I thought it was cat because it was really stringy.
- On Ramsay changed behavior: Now, I guess he is on his period today.
- On his role in the kitchen: Usually I have people cleaning up after me
Photos courtesy of Fox.