We've seen the first episode, we took the quiz, and now it's time to discuss. What did you think of this season's opener? I've got a list of questions to discuss after the jump, warning there are spoilers! So if you've got something to say, read my questions and tell us what you think, just read more.
- Don't you think the chefs would've realized their first quickfire would be pizza?
- Did you have a hard time keeping all the cheftestants straight?
- Do you think Jennifer and Zoi have an advantage as a couple? If you were them would you have told everyone?
- What do you think about the $200 of ingredients? What would you bring?
- I loved how the contestants had to go one-on-one in the first elimination challenge. I thought it was a great way to keep things fresh. What did you think of it?
- Were you sad to see Nimma go, or was it too early to tell?
- Which dish made you drool the most? Mine was Stephanie's winning Duck a L'orange.
- As much as I missed Gail and Ted, I was glad to see Bourdain on the panel. How about you, was he fun, or old hat?
- Who's your favorite so far? Which personality do you think will go far?
- And finally, do you know what chicken piccata is?
Photos courtesy of Bravo