What did you think of last night's Top Chef? I was a little bit disappointed that they were working in pairs instead of as individuals, but I guess that's better than in groups. I also really enjoyed the movie theme and thought that was a fun idea. How about you, what were your fave and least fave parts of the episode? Answer those and my other questions, plus check out a gallery of images from the episode, just read more.
- What's with Spike's hats? How many did he bring? How about Nikki, how many do you think she brought?
- Whose quickfire techniques were you the most impressed by?
- What did you think of Ryan's impersonation of Mark talking about movies? How about his description of A Christmas Story?
- Couldn't you imagine Richard making a gumball that tasted like roast beef?
- Two words: Andrew Ooompa-loompa.
- Were you surprised by how many folks let their team members choose their film?
- Which team's food did you want to eat the most?
- Do you think the right team won?
- Did you think Spike was going to go home instead of Manuel?
- And finally, do love Daniel Boulud's accent as much as I do? Did you hear how he said "Morocco"?
Photos courtesy of Bravo