So what did you think of the latest episode of Top Chef? Were you — based on the commercials and previews — expecting a bit more drama? I was. Yet, it was still a fun episode, and interesting to see chefs who had been so successful make mistakes. I've got a bunch of thoughts on the episode and would love to hear what you thought of it all, so let's dish! Just, read more.
- Is anyone else loving Ming Tsai's slightly retro hairstyle?
- I liked the high-end/low-end twist on the blind taste test, how about you? Also, how do you think you'd have done?
- Richard mentioned that his charm was wearing off on Chef Tom. How about you? Has he charmed you at all?
- Would you have rather worked with Lisa or Spike?
- Which element would you want to cook? And what would you serve?
- Did you think it was weird for Andrew to serve up the faux tapioca caviar for the second week in a row?
- Let's hear it for the Bravo editing team. Up until they served the food, I actually thought Lisa was going home!
- And now let's boo them. Where was all that drama they promised us?
- Did you think Zoi deserved to go home? How do you think her departure will affect Jen?
- And finally, who are you rooting for?
Photos courtesy of Bravo