2 medium potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1-inch pieces
1 cup water
12 oz. beef ribeye steak, trimmed of fat and cut into 1-inch pieces
4 to 6 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 13.8-oz. pkg. refrigerated pizza dough
1 8-oz. pkg. shredded pizza cheese
2 to 3 tsp. snipped fresh rosemary or 1 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
1/3 cup small slivers red onion
Cracked black pepper (optional)
Kosher salt (optional)
Olive oil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In skillet combine potatoes and water. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 10 minutes or until tender; drain. Set aside.
- Wipe skillet. In same skillet, cook steak and garlic in hot oil over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until steak pieces are browned on outside, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Unroll pizza dough onto greased large baking sheet; press in 16x11-inch oval. Build up edges.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden; sprinkle with 1-1/2 cups cheese. Add potatoes and beef. Add remaining cheese and rosemary.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with onion, pepper, and salt. Drizzle with olive oil and serve.
- Pizza, Main Dishes