So much to eat, so little time. This week, we'll be warming up to the patio at the Magic Flute Garden Party, chowing down on dogs at Acme's Haute Dog Tasting, and enjoying the likes of El Huarache Loco at San Francisco's first Street Food Festival. I do wish I were in New York, however, to see the infamously meat-centric chef David Chang cook a vegetarian meal at the Beard House!
Care to share something delicious that's not on our radar? Please feel free to add in below.
- New York, NY: Legends of Barbecue with Ed Mitchell — Aug. 18
- San Francisco, CA: Summer Garden Party at the Magic Flute — Aug. 18
- Houston, TX: Houston Restaurant Week — Aug. 18-23
- New York, NY: Edible Evenings: Preserving America's Food Traditions — Aug. 20
- San Francisco, CA: Haute Dog Tasting — Aug. 20
- New York, NY: David Chang Does Vegetables — Aug. 20
To see the rest, read more.
- Honolulu, HI: The Joy of Sake — Aug. 21
- Milwaukee, WI: Milwaukee Wine Festival — Aug. 21-22
- DeKalb, IL: DeKalb Corn Fest — Aug. 21-23
- Mesa Verde, CO: Mesa Verde Country Food, Wine & Art Festival — Aug. 21-23
- San Francisco, CA: San Francisco Street Food Festival — Aug. 22
- Fremont, CA: Annual Cajun Zydeco Festival — Aug. 22
- Paso Robles, CA: Paso Robles Olive Festival — Aug. 22
- San Francisco, CA: Mac Battle Royale w/ Cheese — Aug. 23
- Birmingham, AL: Taste of the Nation Birmingham — Aug. 24