You may feel like Summer is already almost over, but there's still plenty of time to get in some quality food festivals. This week, that would include the classic Taste of Chicago (full of reliable Windy City staples like the Rainbow Cone and Vienna Beef hot dogs), the Naperville Ribfest (hands-down, the best ribfest I have ever been to), and the ultimate celebration of tart cherries, the National Cherry Festival in Traverse City, MI. For those of you who can't attend one of the food festivals below, just remember: every 4th of July party is, indirectly, a celebration of food in itself.
Know of anything that's been left off the list? Don't hesitate to chime in below.
- Chicago, IL: Taste of Chicago — June 30-July 5
- Detroit, MI: Comercia Cityfest — July 1-5
- Lombard, IL: Taste of Lombard — July 1-5
- Naperville, IL: Naperville Ribfest — July 2-5
- Mandeville, LA: Mandeville Seafood Festival — July 2-5
To see the rest, read more.
- Healdsburg, CA: Zindependence Weekend at Bella Vineyards — July 3-5
- Cedar Key, FL: Clamerica Celebration — July 4
- Floyd, VA: Floyd Fandango Beer & Wine Fest — July 4-5
- Traverse City, MI: National Cherry Festival — July 4-11
- New Orleans, LA: Mixology Masters of New Orleans — July 6