East and West Coasters, take notice: There's something for everyone to imbibe this week, regardless of whether you're in the mood to enjoy a preview of this year's vintages or kick back with an artisan brew. Manhattanites can get a taste of Napa Valley while it's into town, and Floridians savor the fresh catch while you can.
Will you be attending any fun foodie events this week? If you think of anything we've left out, please feel free to chime in below!
- New York, NY: Taste Napa Valley — Mar. 10-12
- Philadelphia, PA: Philly Beer Week — Mar. 10-15
- New York, NY: NYC Restaurant Week — Mar. 10-20
- Cincinnati, OH: Cincinnati Wine Festival — Mar. 12-14
- Napa, CA: Napa Valley Mustard Festival Awards — Mar. 13
- St. Augustine, FL: Seafood and Music Festival — Mar. 13-15
- Kiawah Island, SC: Gourmet and Grapes at the Sanctuary — Mar. 13-15
- Kailua-Kona, HI: Kona Brewers Festival — Mar. 14
To see the rest, read more.
- Temecula, CA: World of Wine Barrel Tasting Weekend — Mar. 14-15
- Phoenix, AZ: West of Western Culinary Festival — Mar. 14-15
- Napa, CA: Napa Valley Mustard Festival Marketplace — Mar. 14-15
- Sonoma County, CA: Annual Barrel Tasting — Mar. 14-15
- Del Mar, CA: Family Winemakers of California Tasting 2009 — Mar. 15, 17
- San Francisco, CA: Edible Pursuit — Mar. 15