This week, the country's gone crazy for wine, cheese, and chocolate. If you're in Northern California, you may find yourself faced with the tough decision of choosing between three of life's greatest indulgences. We'll be getting cocoa butter and sugar high at the San Francisco International Chocolate Salon, and saying cheese at California's Artisan Cheese Festival. Maybe we'll see you there! Let us know what events you're attending this weekend — and feel free to add any other food events below.
- Del Mar, CA: Family Winemakers of California Tasting 2009 — Mar. 17
- Green Bay, WI: US Championship Cheese Contest — Mar. 17-19
- New York, NY: NYC Restaurant Week — Mar. 17-20
- Tallahassee, FL: Florida Wine Festival — Mar. 20-21
- Paso Robles, CA: Zinfandel Festival — Mar. 20-22
To see the rest, read more.
- Petaluma, CA: California's Artisan Cheese Festival — Mar. 20-23
- San Francisco, CA: San Francisco International Chocolate Salon — Mar. 21
- Yountville, CA: Taste of Yountville — Mar. 21
- Monterey, VA: Highland Maple Festival — Mar. 21-22