From the New Orleans Wine & Food Experience to St. Louis's Rib America Festival, take advantage of the three-day weekend with tons of events across the nation. Since I'm a huge fan of deep Southern cuisine, I'm dreaming of teleporting to Mudbug Madness, the Jambalaya Festival, and the Fredericksburg Crawfish Fest and Gumbo Cookoff. Crawfish season is definitely upon us!
What events will you be attending this week? Feel free to chime in below!
- New York, NY: The Cuisine of Queens & Beyond — May 19
- New Orleans, LA: New Orleans Wine & Food Experience — May 19-23
- San Francisco, CA: SF Strawberry Week — May 19-24
- New York, NY: Tel Aviv's 100th Anniversary Dinner — May 20
- New York, NY: Taste of the Nation New York — May 20
- San Francisco, CA: Boudin & Buena Vista Carneros Wine Dinner — May 21
- Shreveport, LA: Mudbug Madness — May 21-24
- Kodiak, AK: Kodiak Crab Festival — May 21-25
- Fredericksburg, TX: Crawfish Festival & Gumbo Cookoff — May 22-23
- Garden Grove, CA: Garden Grove Strawberry Festival — May 22-25
- St. Louis, MO: Rib America Festival — May 22-25
- Cleveland, OH: Marc's Great American Rib Cookoff & Music Festival — May 22-25
To see the rest, read more.
- Durham, NC: Taste of Durham — May 23
- Gonzales, LA: Jambalaya Festival — May 23
- Simi Valley, CA: Cajun Creole Music Festival — May 23-24
- Baltimore, MD: Brew at the Zoo and Wine Too! — May 23-24
- Manheim, PA: Great Pennsylvania FlavorFest — May 23-24
- Cincinnati, OH: Taste of Cincinnati — May 23-25
- Albuquerque, NM: Albuquerque Wine Festival — May 23-25
- Austin, TX: Austin Wine Festival — May 23-25
- The Woodlands, TX: Wine & Food Week — May 26-31