Although Fall is in full force, there isn't a shortage of fabulous food events. Get excited because it doesn't matter where you live, there's something delicious going on. From the festivities at the Food Network's Wine and Food Festival in New York City to San Francisco's fourth annual WhiskyFest, we'll be hitting up parties on both sides of the nation! What food extravaganza will you be attending? Share with us below in the comments.
- Napa, CA: Morton's and the Mondavi Families: Celebrating the Legendary Blend — Oct. 7
- New York, NY: Food Network New York City Wine and Food Festival — Oct. 7-10
- Des Moines, IA: World Food Festival — Oct. 7-10
- Gulf Shores, AL: National Shrimp Festival — Oct. 7-10
- Seattle, WA: Celebrity Chef Tour — Oct. 8
- San Francisco, CA: WhiskyFest — Oct. 8
- Charleston, SC: Taste of Charleston — Oct. 8-10
- Scottsdale, AZ: Arizona Taco Festival — Oct. 9
- Reno, NV: Great Italian Festival — Oct. 9-10
- Grand Prairie, TX: 27th International Bar-B-Que Cookoff — Oct. 9-10
Also, San Franciscan's listen up: next week we'll be at Wine and Spirits Top 100 Tasting, a fabulous walk-around event that's totally worth checking out. More details to come!