This week, the country's running wild with wine tasting events. Even if there isn't one listed below that you can attend, chances are that this week there's a wine celebration going on near you, as the third Thursday of each November marks the yearly release of Beaujolais nouveau. Stock up on cases to pair with your upcoming Thanksgiving dinner, because as soon as the bottles sell out, they're gone for good.
- Chicago, IL: Passport to France — Nov. 20
- Houston, TX: Beaujolais Wine & Food Festival — Nov. 20
- New York, NY: Beaujolais Nouveau 2008 Celebration — Nov. 20
- Dallas, TX: Beaujolais Wine Festival — Nov. 21
- Grand Rapids, MI: Grand Rapids Wine & Food Festival — Nov. 21-23
- Stamford, CT: Connecticut Wine & Food Festival — Nov. 21-23
- Plant City, FL: Plant City Pig Jam — Nov. 22
To see the rest, read more.
- San Francisco, CA: La Soirée Extravaganza — Nov. 22
- Panacea, FL: Mighty Mullet Maritime Festival — Nov. 22
- Minneapolis, MN: Calhoun Square Coffee Festival — Nov. 22
- San Francisco, CA: Slow Food Nation Community Eat-In — Nov. 22
- York, PA: Pennsylvania Food & Beverage Show — Nov. 22-23
- Hyannis, MA: Taste of Cape Cod — Nov. 23
- Rosendale, NY: International Pickle Festival — Nov. 23