- Was Mark Peel a judge because Bravo hoped he would go further on Top Chef Masters?
- Do the quickfire challenges seem easier this season?
- Who did you side with in the boiling water mishap: Preeti or Ashley?
- How clever was Ash to change his ice cream into a custard?!
- Gosh there are a lot of contestants! Did anyone else feel like the quickfire tasting went on forever?
- Wasn't it interesting that the cheftestants selected an executive chef and broke into teams without Padma ordering them to do so? Or did Bravo edit that out?
- If you were told you could only cook one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- How gross did the pasta salad look?! I felt like I could have made a better pasta salad.
- How fun is the brotherly competition? I'm totally caught up in the drama of it all! (But, I'm on Team Mike.)
- Did the judges get rid of the correct chef?
In general what did you think? Which chefs do you like? And not like?
Photo courtesy of Bravo