- After watching the season premiere of Top Chef Vegas, were you sick of TC when the finale began?
- Did you think the challenge was fun? I enjoyed the masters enthusiasm for it.
- Which chef do you like the most?
- How cool was it that they got to cook with their sous chefs? These are the guys who actually do the cooking at their restaurants!
- Weren't Michael and Rick's reactions to Hubert's truffles hysterical?
- I always feel so relieved when the real TC people come back. Wasn't it great to get the winners together?
- Do you think James was amused or offended by Michael's burnt Saveur presentation?
- After seeing all four courses, don't you want to eat at the chefs' respective restaurants?
- Let's talk judges table: Rick made Gael Greene "shiver all over"? Does James favor Rick? Jay has never had mole?!
- Did the best chef win? What other thoughts did you have for the season?
One chef took home the $100,000 prize on the final episode of Top Chef Masters last night. It was a nostalgic show that looked back at the final three chefs' — Michael Chiarello, Rick Bayless, and Hubert Keller — food memories and culinary careers. Did you watch? Let's discuss the details (spoilers ahead) after the break.