Well this is it folks, the first part of the season finale of Top Chef 6 aired earlier tonight! The final four arrived in Napa Valley with cleaned up looks (how cute was Jen's wavy hair?) eager to cook. They are greeted by a pregnant Padma and smug Michael Chiarello. Did you watch? Are you dying to discuss the episode? You know what to do, read more — warning spoilers after the break.
- Wasn't it fun to see Padma's baby bump?
- Did the grape challenge feel forced?
- Is it really that much harder to cook on a moving vehicle? Has anyone done it?
- There was no mention of "telling the Napa Valley story" when the chefs were given the quickfire challenge. Was it fair of Michael Chiarello to judge the dishes based on how "Napa" they were?
- I loved the local and vegetarian aspects of the elimination! How about you?
- Whose elimination challenge dish sounded the most delicious?
- I was bummed Jen got kicked off; I ended the season really liking her. Were you sad to see her go, too?
- Kevin, Bryan, and Michael are the final three. I think the brothers will cancel each other out, and Kevin will win. Who do you think will be the next Top Chef?
Any other thoughts or comments? Please share with us below!
Photo courtesy of Bravo