With all the news about how antioxidants are great for your health, it should come as no surprise that the folks at Clinique have taken it one step further. Now, instead of just consuming your antioxidants, you can soothe your skin with it too. If you're wondering why we're talking about moisturizers here on Yum, then wonder no more. To celebrate the launch of its new Continuous Rescue Antioxidant Moisturizer, Clinque asked customers to submit their tastiest recipe using at least one natural antioxidant. The winner — Marie Sheppard of Chicago — created a beautiful dish of grilled salmon and strawberry ginger salsa. To get the recipe and rescue your dinner, read more
1 pint strawberries, hulled and coarsely chopped
2 tablespoons chopped red onion
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
1/2 teaspoon honey
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
4 skinless salmon filets, 6 ounces each
1 teaspoon olive oil
salt and pepper
- Mix strawberries, onion, lime juice, ginger, and honey in small bowl. Set aside for flavors to combine.
- Place a ridged grill pan over medium high heat. Oil salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill 5 minutes on one side, turn, and grill 4 additional minutes.
- Transfer to serving platter.
- Add basil and cilantro to strawberry mixture.
- Spoon over salmon.