Not everyone can pull off an ambitious Thanksgiving meal — maybe you don't have enough time, maybe you tried and failed, or maybe you're stranded in a new city solo. If any of these sound familiar, we've got your solution: restaurants that are open on Turkey Day. Ahead, find out which of your favorite chains will offer special Thanksgiving menus with all the fixins for you to gobble up.
- Applebee’s: Hours vary depending on the location, so contact the one closest to you to find out more. Many, however, are offering a holiday menu that includes a turkey dinner with stuffing and mashed potatoes.
- Bob Evans: From 7 a.m. to 2 p.m., get your Thanksgiving fix by dining in or ordering takeout. The special menu features slow-roasted turkey and hickory-smoked ham.
- Boston Market: Hours vary by location, but the chain is open Thursday with items like the Thanksgiving Day Meal, which stars roasted turkey, cornbread, and pumpkin pie.
- Buca di Beppo: Give your Thanksgiving an Italian twist by eating at the famous chain starting at 11 a.m. Make reservations now and dine on dishes like turkey with gravy, green beans, and homemade spicy Italian sausage stuffing.
- Claim Jumper: Head to the chain, and expect a complete four-course Thanksgiving menu. Offerings like roasted turkey and apple pie promise not to disappoint.
- Golden Corrall: For $13, you get to feast on an entire Thanksgiving buffet. Choose from carved turkey, sliced turkey, cornbread stuffing, poultry gravy — the options are endless!
- Lone Star Steakhouse: A special edition of roasted turkey breast, mashed potatoes, and cranberry sause await at this all-American restaurant. Oh, and did we mention the pumpkin cheesecake?
- Mimi's Cafe: Eat in or take out — either way, you'll enjoy a French-inspired Thanksgiving meal replete with pumpkin bisque, cranberry relish, and pecan pie. Yum!