I'm a total food dork, but I just can't help myself. Whenever we go out to eat, I always end up whipping out the camera and taking a pic or two (like this one of salmon with mango salsa). Some of my fellow diners scold my actions, but there are a few who do the same thing. Their actions mean that I'm not the only one crazy enough to do this. Surely some of you must love doing it too. If you do, then post your photos over at the Savory Sights group. We can use this area to share recent delectable treats, thirst-queching drinks or great party environments.
To learn how to post something to the Savory Sights group, read more
And I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Savory Sights Group
- Click "Participate!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "food and entertaining"
- Add keywords (for example mine for this photo were "salmon, mango salsa, fish")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Savory Sights group and start posting your great photos!