The next secret ingredient is Tofu.
So join the Secret Ingredient Group and post your best tofu recipe there!
This week's winning Secret Ingredient recipe comes from reader mandiesoh. Just in time for the Lunar New Year, mandiesoh has provided us with a fantastic recipe for Singapore Chili Crab. It looks absolutely great and I can't wait to try it. Thanks for posting! Next week it could be your recipe here for everyone to see.
To learn how to post to the Secret Ingredient Group, read more
I know this looks scary, but it's really simple once you get the hang of it. Send me a message if you have any problems!
- First of all, join the Secret Ingredient Group
- Click "Create & Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your recipe a Title
- Change the category to "recipe"
- Change the channel to "food and entertaining"
- Add keywords (for example "secret ingredient, tofu, chili peppers")
- Type your recipe into the body box
- If you have an image, click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have the code for the picture. Leave it as is.
- Click Submit