I'm betting this recipe's a winner, so learn how it's made after the jump.
Nonstick cooking spray
5 slices bacon
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 tsp. chili powder
1 pear, cored and sliced
1 tsp. lemon juice
1/2 of an 8-oz. tub cream cheese
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1 12-inch Italian bread shell (Boboli) or other pizza dough of your liking
1/3 cup chopped pecans
1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/4 cup fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line bottom of rimmed baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Arrange bacon slices on pan; set aside. In small bowl stir together brown sugar and chili powder. Generously sprinkle brown sugar mixture on bacon slices. Bake for 15 minutes or until browned; remove and set aside.
- Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees F.
- In small bowl toss together pear slices and lemon juice; set aside.
- In medium bowl stir together cream cheese, onions, and black pepper to taste. Place pizza crust on clean baking sheet. Spread cream cheese mixture on crust.
- Chop bacon and evenly sprinkle on cheese mixture. Arrange pear slices on bacon. Top with pecans and feta cheese.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese begins to brown. Sprinkle with basil and pass honey for drizzling.
- Pizza, Main Dishes
- North American