With the new Harry Potter book hitting shelves tonight, I thought it would be fun to re-post the roundup of Harry Potter inspired recipes. So enjoy these while you're waiting in line and oh, you may want to pick up a Harry Potter Preserver - after all you've waited this long, why run the risk of ruining the book now?!
- Acid Pops - Use super-sour lollipops and roll them in Pop Rocks for a super effect! Use honey to make the Pop Rocks stick if necessary
- Quidditch Players Pie - Quidditch players need a hearty meal to get them ready for the match. As Fleur Delacour says, this "zis 'eavy 'ogwarts food."
- Licorice Wands - Be sure to stock up on your ride back to Hogwarts!
- Pumpkin Juice - Just like the students drink on the Hogwarts Express.
- Mrs. Weasley's Rock Cakes - These should be crumbly in texture and are perfect for serving with tea. Just don't bake them too long or they'll turn out like Hagrid's rock cakes.
- Ton-Tongue Toffees - Your tongue might not grow four feet long, but the toffees are going to taste delicious on them.
- Pumpkin Pasties - Just like the ones available on Hogwart's Express and Honeydukes.
- Butterbeer - Hot or cold, butterbeer always hits the right spot.
- Jelly Slugs - These slugs will turn out even if you don't have a fancy slug-shaped pan.
- Cauldron Cakes - These delicious spice cakes are like the ones sold on Hogwarts Express.
See the rest of the list, read more
Did I miss your favorite Harry Potter recipe? If so, share it with us in the comments!