The fifth season of the hit show Top Chef got off to an exciting start. One of the cheftestants was eliminated before the competition officially started and another cut his finger while peeling apples. Jean-Georges guest judged the New York City neighborhood-centric challenge. To discuss the show in more detail — warning there are spoilers — read more.
- Didn't it look really hot in the park?
- Don't you love the addition of Europeans?
- Can you peel an apple with a knife?
- What did you think of the neighborhood challenge?
- Who do you think will be this season's hottie? Fabio? Jeff? Stefan?
- Do the locals have an advantage?
- Dear Patrick: why did you choose an ingredient you've never cooked with before?
- Did the editing seem a little leading? I knew the second they introduced Lauren that she was getting booted . . .
- During the judge's table Tom said, "We don't learn to cook from a book?" But didn't Tom learn how to cook from a book?
- Will more quickfires be eliminations?
- Finally, what did you think of the episode? Who is your favorite? Do you think Stefan will end up winning?
Wondering what Padma was wearing? Find out on CelebStyle!