We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Citrus unites with an unusual partner, persimmons, to create a standout lemon bar.
- New York mayor Michael Bloomberg declares July "Good Beer Month."
- What's better for the Fourth than corn cobs and burgers? Corn on your burgers.
- Don't underestimate the importance of cleaning your coffee machine.
- Check out all of the favorites from this year's Summer Fancy Foods Show.
- A insider's look at faire la sonde, the ritual of tasting a cheese wheel.
Photo by surlygirl