- What does one make when Rachael Ray comes to dinner?
- Why restaurant servers don't really want diners to call them by name.
- Aussie javaholics re-create the Mona Lisa with 3,604 cups of coffee.
- How would you feel about an eatery that caters to conservative politics?
- Six wine varietals you've never heard of — until now.
- What brews should the president pour for other diplomatic situations?
We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds: