- How to make a classic potato salad that's light on the calories and right on the money.
- Why you should always ask your server for his or her recommendations.
- Sullivan University boasts the world's first personal chef diploma program.
- Bright-eyed idea: make reverse iced coffee with milk and frozen coffee cubes.
- What food do you hate that everyone else loves?
- Molten chocolate cake gets a Summer splash with the addition of grated zucchini.
Aug 20 2009 We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds: