We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Southern burger behemoth Whataburger is giving away free food this holiday.
- Verbal menus: Love them or hate them?
- Swiss poppyseed rolls are a nostalgic holiday treat that won't break the calorie bank.
- The Hollywood power lunch has taken a turn for the frugal.
- Consumer Reports discovers that two-thirds of store-bought broiler chickens have salmonella or other contaminates.
- Martha's fessed up to the fact that she didn't cook her Thanksgiving meal this year.
Source: Flickr User qnr