We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- As unemployment has risen, fast food breakfast sales have declined.
- Danny Meyer is extending his business to include a hospitality learning business.
- A first look at Burger King's new Steakhouse XT Burger Line.
- The Skinny Chef makes a healthier — but no less comforting — version of chicken Cordon Bleu.
- McDonald's is making the most of Lent with a two-for-$3 Filet-o-Fish deal.
- Ideal wines to pair with hot Winter soups.
Source: Flickr User avlxyz