We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Select Girl Scout Cookies have been recalled for having a slightly off taste.
- A Japanese astronaut becomes the first chef to make sushi in space.
- The USDA has revised its organic standards for meat and milk.
- A new book reveals breaking news: chefs don't earn very much.
- Stretch your dollar by making the most of everyday leftovers.
- Nestlé hopes to draw attention to its newest launch with a golden ticket contest.
Source: Flickr User Marit & Toomas Hinnosaar