We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Microwaves may be better for the environment than ovens.
- With Archie McPhee's new gravy bath salts, the only lump in the gravy is you.
- What's it like to be an astronaut cooking in space?
- Peek inside 1970s tome The Male Chauvinist's Cookbook.
- Meet Mekkerbeck, an herbal goat's milk cheese made in Belgium.
- Why you may need to stockpile your favorite Ethiopian coffee.
Tell your friends