We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Are those hard-boiled eggs from the Easter egg hunt safe to eat afterward?
- Get acquainted with allepo, serrano, and dried arbol chiles.
- Extend the life of overripe eggplant by salting it beforehand.
- The Brewers Association has released their list of America's top 50 breweries.
- Terrance Brennan's tips for making winning grilled cheese sandwiches.
- What will go down at this year's National Grits Festival?
Tell your friends