We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Four tips for turning out succulent chicken, cooked to perfection.
- A primer on selecting distinctive, affordable South African wines.
- Take the time to make pernil, or Puerto Rican-style pork shoulder.
- Rhubarb isn't only for pies; it's also perfect for Summer imbibing.
- Employ a basic dressing technique to highlight the flavor of Spring vegetables.
- Somer Perez, mixologist for Manhattan's Elizabeth, shares her secrets for incorporating agave into cocktails.
Tell your friends