We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Unwelcome European grapevine moths have been generating buzz in Napa and Sonoma wine country.
- Find out which chef Spike Mendelsohn would like to see naked.
- Michigan will soon hold the official Guinness title for the world's largest meatball.
- A look back at some of the fast food industry's biggest failures.
- Veteran restaurant critic Raymond Sokolov is parting ways with the Wall Street Journal.
- Texas-based chain Bikini Sports Bar and Grill is trying to capture some of the Hooters market share.
Link TimeGuinness Book Of World RecordsBravoYummy LinksSlashfoodWorld RecordsWhat's Cooking At SlashfoodRaymond Sokolov
Tell your friends